Saturday, December 28, 2013

2013 and Christmas! Part 1

XWell this year was hard good and crazy!  We started the year with custody of my 2 nieces!  That was wow. I dunno how we did it!  


Topher is his same self but after having sisters his favorite thing is dress up and favorite shows my lil pony and favorite twilight! Lol no this doesn't bother me because he is all boy!


These pics were from February 2012.

April came with a bang my birthday and tophers rolled into one!   Then I started selling doterra!  Love the product.  Bryan was job hunting we were working ok foster licensing when I got a txt on April 22nd that would change my life yet again.   My 16 year old niece who was such an amazing soul and had a rare blood disease was on the operating table.  They said to rush down.  So I rushed thru the interview and rushed to primary childrens.    My husband Bryan gave her a blessing one that was the hardest he's ever given.  He held this young life in his hands.   The Lord told him to let her go..  So he did.  10 min latter they did another brain scan and she had no brain waves.  She was gone.  A young healthy beautiful vivacious life gone.   I sat in the waiting room tell 10 am but had to get the car back to mom and sleep for an hour.  When we woke I called no answer was on my checked fb and she had died around 10:23am. Her body fought for hours after we took off life support.  This left us all a mess and in shock what to do.    Her funeral was breathtaking.  They had to turn away people. They couldn't fit that many in the whole funeral room!  People lines the walls and sat on the floor.  

After we. Decided not to go on our vacation we had planned.  (All expenses paid). Our bishop said take it.   So first we went to az for my doterra conference.  FYI. Make sure your husband remembers your bags,  him amd I hasno clothes!




Bed hogs!

Then onto legoland!


The the horrible door that gave us an extra day. Free trip back do all our meals payed for!  
I got locked I. Twice!  We were in the new mummy room!





Then we went home after 3 days and 3/4? Nights.  And playing in the pool!

Then our summer!
We had a blast!  Oh we got a dog to help the girls they loved him!  We named him max.  


Topher and max. Got the nickname Calvin and hobs they loved escaping the apartment and having adventures!






Dad even fell in love!

Now part two



1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a year.