Saturday, December 28, 2013

2013 and Christmas part 2


We decided in august we'd had enough of our tint apartment!


We were way to squished!  2 bunk beds one room.  Uh nope!

So we found an amazing house in Saratoga springs!

Oh I forgot. While on vacation Bryan got a job.  But the church office in riverton kept bugging him!  So when we got home he started his new job and hated it!  So we took the job with the church and are greatful we did!




And Fourth of July fun!

Mikah was in a dress mood during pics also she got her clothes dirty!

Then Kali's birthday!








So we went from a tiny 3 bedroom apartment on the 3rd floor to a 6 bedroom 3 floor house with a amazing backyard!   I keep feeling out of place but love it more each day!  Besides unpacking will never get done!

So we did that in September.  Here's some of Bryan's awesome packing skills




We were supposed to move Friday and spend the weekend unpacking because it was conference weekend.   Nope. Thursday I had tooth surgery that I had to be put to sleep for.  The infection went from my top gum to my bottom down my neck and own my arm.  So I lost 1/2 the use of my right arm sucked!

So we started Friday ended Monday morning 4am....

We had no men but one Friday show up Saturday our audio father of the word brought his van and huge van.  But we didn't want him lovfting much.  The lady's finished packing.  I called my ex brother in law and he did as much as he could.  Only way we got it done!

Now that it is we've had a blast kids have there own downstairs playroom.  Bryan has an office well 2 he took over the cold storage room.   We do have an unfinished bathroom that would make life heaven if it were done but oh well!

We set up Christmas topher was excited!  


So our faketreebroke so we got. Real tree!



Went and saw Santa


Sorry dunno how to flip that!

Then Christmas Eve!



Christmas Day was chaos!  I loved it!!





We hadda naming Christmas with a lot of help and a lot of secret santa's!   Thank you all for your help! I'm not posting what all happnd because it's precious and private to our family!.  Merry Christmas!


Here are a few pics of fun!


Tophers first choir with preschool to a retirement home!





Looking forward to what adventures wait in 2014!

Happy new year!

















2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did your older gets get to go to your house for Christmas? I am so happy for you. Your family looks amazing.

althnmore said...

No breaks my heart still haven't seen them