Sunday, February 09, 2014

House of mice!

So since we moved here it's been great.  I kept waiting to hear or see bugs.  Nothing.  We have a huge field behind us. So knowing mice I waited to hear them or find droppings in the kitchen.   Nothing.
Then after New Years desty and my mom said they kept hearing mice in the walls..... So I waited and finally heard them.   So I kept meaning to buy de on when I went and kept forgetting it got to the point I heard them every time I'm in the living room so we went to walmart were about to leave and I was like wait no I have to get the stuff for the mice!   So Bryan checks out with topher and I run and try to find it.   Found a worker who takes me to the cleaning isle no less lol and shows me all the "human" traps.  I look at her and laugh.  I said uhm no I don't think so.  She goes on and on about how human is better.  So I told her my az story with josh.

We had just bought a house in Arizona.  It was our first Christmas and was getting really cold.  So we were watching a movie and it was dark We see a mouse dash across the floor!   I'm like omg did u see that!   Then three more follow it!  So Josh runs to the store and gets the humane mice traps.  You know those sticky ones that they stick to.  So we put four down and go to sleep.  2 AM we heard the weirdest noise in the world.  This loud screeching like many animals getting hurt.  We go out to investigate and we find the first sticky Three mice biting and attacking each other suck to it!   You can imagine with the other three looks like the same.   So the humane thing to do Josh found a Way to put them in a sack tie it up and threw it away.  So this whole time  you here all these mice screeching biting and attacking each other.   Once the garbage what happened they starve.  And it was garbage day so I'm sure they got smashed into the compressor.   Exactly what about the sticky traps makes that humane different than just using the poison?   Either way they starve or get smashed its the same thing.  So Once i tell her this she immediately points to the poiso have me two boxes on sale.

We come home and my amazing husband puts it out and all of a sudden In two days silence! Until Today I sit down and hear as it starts in the same place I hear them screechy not screeching but scratching and running around again.  I guess trying to put up more poison.   So humane has two different ways to look at it.   Mice well the kind of make more then you can even catch before you know it!

Also topher had an hard time at church today but you can read that hear.

http://www.gofundme.com/6kvvu8

Also keep it going!

A friend suggested we do an auction fundraiser.  So we are thinking of ways to do it.   If anyone has quay ideas let me know!


Thanks!
Randi!

Ps boys got haircuts pics to come!






No comments: