Monday, October 31, 2011

post surgery

Well it's day 5 since the surgery and i'm not liking life! haha!  But it's gotten a little better since seeing the doctor this afternoon and him changing some meds around.  Everyone kept telling me a tonselectomy was no big deal YEAH RIGHT! the only one who had it right was the doctor!  Bryan has been his normal sweet self and taking great care of me. 
I would be uploading pictures but as i'm typing i'm handing out candy to lil ghouls and ghosts!  OH and a bumble bee like me :)  We had the whole weekend planned full of fun stuff but my surgery was harder then we thought it'd be.  So we have still had a great halloween!  We did a party on sunday with family and friends in utah county everyone was thrilled with the bread bowls we brought.  Mini bryan LOVED carrying around his little pumpkin.   I wore out way to soon so we ended up home. 
But today we decided even though i am sick we will make the most of it!  My boys are out and trick or treating i'm in my costume answering the door.  And i don't look 1/2 bad if i do say so myself! I will update more when i get the camera back.  
OH and thought i would say a congratulations to Cindy and her baby.  I know you'll read this.  I"m happy your experiencing the most wonderful part of life.  Motherhood.  It's a true blessing!

OH bryan just send me a lil pic from there adventure lets put it on here :)


So i'll update more with new pics soon!  I also have a little one of The kj's also :)

No comments: