Saturday, December 31, 2011

Kaleb's birthday LOTS of pictures lots of family there!

December 16th 2011
Kaleb's birthday was by far bigger then kali's.  Not meaning to i had just planned it better.  So many people came to make the day even more special!  All that was missing was my sister Kelli and her 1 niece and nephue and my family would have been completely here!  It was amazing to spend time with everyone!  Kaleb had no idea how to react to so many people.  My aunt Tracy came and he had never met her so he was very shy.  There are alot of pics!  I'm trying to tone them down and only pick out the best.  But there are some really good ones!  So take the time and see.
Kaleb's party theme of course was "cars" I made his cake also and he was thrilled!


My house before they completely destroyed it!
They loved the balloons.
Kaleb found his old toys not sure
if the new ones were as exciting.

Kaleb finally opening gifts
all the kids around him
 
 Kaleb loved his truck!

Kaleb opening his gift from daddy
Kaleb Loves his present
from daddy bryan!
My first cars cake
Made myself for him
to blow out the candle :)
I"m getting pretty good at this!
My second cars cake to make sure
we had enough
Kali girl did NOT like someone else
being the center of attention.
First child syndrome?
 he was so excited about all the "cars" decorations
He loved it!
Not that you can tell hha
Time to blow out the candles!
Happy birthday 2 you kaleb!
 Family picture :) Tomi and her kids kelli's kids
and most my kids.
Grandma and her grandbabies!
From left to right
Rayne, Destiny, Mikah, Kaleb, Kali Shayde holding topher
Tomi playing with topher trying to distract him
He wanted all the toys!
Aunt tomi getting hugs from kaleb
and all the kido's everywhere!
He just loved his new car!
Kaleb finding new things 2 do
Rayne and kaleb
playing together
i think Rayne is bored poor boy!
The boys were all into everything!
This birthday was filled with more joy and laughter then my house had ever seen!  Next year we will make kali and topher's just as special!  And god bless adalia's also
Merry Christmas and happy birthday my 5 year old boy!

No comments: