Wednesday, April 06, 2011

topher's big day! (and mom's from yesterday)

Today is a big day! On year ago today at 5:55am little topher was born into the world! He was such a gift from god! I know all mom's say this but seriously. I have PCOS and it took fertility meds to have my two other children. I was on birth control and using other forms of birth control when i got pregnant with Christopher. ALSO i was off cycle and the doctor has no clue how i got pregnant with so many cysts on my ovaries! But after 35 long hard weeks little topher was born into our lives and has blessed Bryan and I every day since!


He was so cute and small! I remember so vividly when he started getting sick Bryan pacing the floor holding him close! After 48 hours in Nicu we were able to bring our precious baby home!

SO fast forward to this week. A few days ago we were surprised by 2 cards One to mommy one to Topher from Brandon, Jessika and Aidon. They were 2 sweet telling us happy birthday! Then yesterday we got 2 more cards. Mommy got a card from grandma Keck and topher got a card and a 25 dollar gift card to target! Yah formula LOL.

Since yesterday was my birthday I was surprised around noon with my sister kelli showing up with a pudding cake that said "happy birthday princess" on it LOL. AND a bag FULL Of candy! All sorts of candy and the bag said "fabulous" on it. IT was 2 cute! She was so excited about it. All sorts of yummy treats :). Latter that day we picked up grandma went to walmart where my mom bought me the fourth book in my new series "the mortal instrument" series i didn't know there was a fourth book and was almost done with the third so i'm excited to get started! Then she bought topher a big truck we found on a KILLER sale! I'll post pics on Saturday. Then we picked up Bryan who took us to pick up Chinese food for dinner yum! We came back to the apartment and ate dinner and topher loved the noodles! Then we had cake and bryan gave me my present! He got me a shower set coconut smell very yummy! I'll post pics latter :). That was differently better then the last 2 birthdays! Although I'm still sure the baby after my birthday was the best gift I've ever been given :) Saturday is Topher's party and i'll get pictures and post them as soon as possible! Hope everyone is well!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cutie! I'm glad you liked the cards! and I'm happy you had a wonderful birthday! You deserve it!