Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Christmas time

Well our Christmas was a little crazy! Christmas eve I went up to salt lake and spent an hour with the kj's that was great and they had so much fun opening gifts!!! Here's a few pics
And after our short hour was up we took one last pic of the three of us together
After that I went back home and kept myself busy making candy with my mom. Topher got into christmas pj's and helped momy with the dish's
Then off to bed before santa came! In the meantime My kitchen aid went on the blitz and when i turned it on it sprayed boiling hot sugar all over my arm! SO a rush to the er for 3rd degree burns. Not so fun and a bandaged arm all before midnight. But grandma was able to stay with topher while we were there and we got in and out within 30 minutes. Topher was nice and let us sleep in tell about 8 am then wanted to open his gifts!
I think he liked daddy's gift best!
Latter that day we got ready for the day "sort' and He got a pillow pet from grandma!


Here's my cool christmas dude!
Merry Christmas (late of course) From the Thomas's!

No comments: