Monday, September 20, 2010

And life goes on

Ok so today is kinda a downish day. I FINALLY had good news! I have an intake evaluation to see the kjs this week before kali's bday. TODAY and then the bomb crashed down. Josh wont pay the intake fee's NOR more then 2 hours of time with the kids. Bryan and i are BARELY Surviving we have NO money to pay both the gas to get to kaysville AND the hourly pay for the supervision. I'm seriously in tears. I miss my babies so much! I haven't seen them since my grandma died in june. I know i shouldn't complain it's been a year and a half for bryan not seeing our sweet addy. I try really hard not to complain but it's just really hard. OK on to good things

Topher LOVES food! He is doing so well with his feedings! He eats squash, green beans, and oatmeal (took awhile to get daddy to let us try oatmeal). But he loves it! He's such a happy baby!He also LOVES to play with cups while sitting in his chair it's very nice so that i can get some dish's and laundry done. Things are going well with him he's just such a happy baby! I can't believe how much he's made me want to have a dozen more! (NOT) OH also my mom bought us this fun candy dish he fits in it! lol It was 2 cute so (thanks to bryans parents gift of a camers) we just had to get a pic of it :

Today he decided he was going to crawl around his crib and play hide and seek so this is what we came into. he thought it was helarious was sitting there giggling

and at the end he thinks he's all to cool :)

1 comment:

Matthew J. said...

The first pic with him in the bowl, the eyes are looking up as if to say, "Umm... I just felt a rumble, and that may not be a good thing!